Inserting links within post is an effective on page search engine optimization tactics, linkwithin widget help you achieve this by interlinking your posts thereby giving your readers the opportunity to stay long in your blog.
Links within post is the latest trend within the blogsphere especially for those that are on blogger platform, In this post I will give you step by step tutorial on how to insert link within your blog post using the linkwithin widget, so let get started
HOW TO INSERT LINKS WITHIN YOUR POST USING LINKWITHIN WIDGET
- Use your browser and go to LINKWITHIN.COM
- Filled in the form and click Get Widget
- The moment you click the get widget buttom, you will be taken to another page, click the installed widget on that page.
- You will be taken to import page element where you will select the blog name and click on the ADD WIDGET
- At this point you will be redirected to your blogger blog dashboard where you will login with your details, it will take you straight to layout option where you will choose the position to place the linkwithin widget, the perfect position to place the widget is below the the BLOG gadget.
- After you have choose the position, you should save you work by clicking the SAVE ARRANGEMENT buttom.
Read More :HOW TO BECOME A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
You can now view you blog to see what you have done.
If you have enjoy this tutorial plesse share it with your friends on the social media by clicking the social media buttoms below
Are you having any problem after you might have follow this tutorial, please rely your problem in the comment box below
Comment before you go because the are valuable to us